Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Home

Hello Loves!


I am back from the subcontinent. A new woman. A new decade in my life. India was exhilarating, infuriating, luxurious and squalid...I could go on with a slew of contradictory words to describe India—it wouldn't do it justice. If you have been reading my tweets, you know this trip was"a bit like a camel ride"(as one reader Ro aptly stated). Someone asked me what I thought of India, while I was still there. I don't like to give an opinion until I have left a place, have some distance from it and clarity of thought. I will give you a full synopsis of the trip with notes taken from my journal and I may even share a few pictures. Sri Lanka(I love you) will have its own special post(or my sister-in-law will shank me). It's 4am and I've unpacked and I'm counting my mozzie bites and staring at my tan lines. Goodbye for now.  I love you and namaste.

2 comments:

  1. Just checking in - sounds like an extraordinary lead up to your Happy 30th!!! And how exciting :) xx Lyndee

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the mention and i am eagerly waiting for that post..no pressures ;) ro

    ReplyDelete