Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Date#26

Sorry peeps! This one is from before I left. Don't get excited because it was just as dismal as most of my dates. Enjoy.

Codename:Separated
Age:38
Occupation:Contractor
Nationality:Italian-Canadian

I tried to make my dates as diverse as possible. This one was my first divorcee. I cheated a little bit and went on a coffee shop date. It was only a couple days before I left and I still had loads of crap to do. He drove to my area. He was there first. He was moderately attractive, medium build and height, dark-haired and olive-skinned. He looked a bit homely. He wore a sweater that looked it came from the Sears young men's collection and dad jeans.

He got me a mint tea and he had coffee. We spoke of our lives. He's not officially divorced yet(I didn't particularly care because I knew it was going nowhere.) He told me of his favourite ex-girlfriend(who was Jamaican). He spoke of getting married to early and being emasculated by his wife. At that point, I felt like I was becoming his therapist. I told him I was going to India on my own. He told me I was nuts. I told him I had to get home and pack. This one lasted about 35 minutes. While saying our goodbyes, he mentioned that he would love to see me on my return. Not bloody likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment