Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Palolem

This is my last night in Palolem. It's a wonderful little haven. The tourists mainly consist of middle aged Russians, Scandinavians and other Europeans. The only thing I would change is where I stayed. It's a beach hut complex called Chattai. I told the driver to take me there, although I had intentions of checking out other places, I was too exhausted and stayed there. There are much nicer huts, directly on the beach for around the same cost. Lesson learned.

I had a Ayurvedic massage for 600R. This is the second time I've had a massage in a foreign country and this is the second time they've spent an inordinate amount of time massaging my buttocks. While undressing, she stayed in the room and unhooked my bra...During the massage, she coaxed and soothed my muscles into relaxation—she must have found my ass very tense. She asked me to turn over, I did. She massaged my legs and my stomach...and then my breasts. I wanted to bust out laughing, but I just closed my eyes and waited for it be over. It's a shame I leave tomorrow. Until next time Jyoti....

1 comment:

  1. She fondled your goods??? is that allowed??? glad you're having fun! miss you xoxo L.D

    ReplyDelete