Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Date#16

Codename:El Greco
Occupation:Entrepreneur
Age:32
Nationality: Greek-Canadian
Height: 5'10


This was a last minute date. I was supposed to meet with a friend, but she cancelled on me. This dude had been on my nut sack, so I thought I'd give him a try. I put a ban on Greek guys a long time ago(don't get offended—I also have a ban on Nigerians, Russians, Romanians, and Vietnamese guys). I thought I would squash my prejudice for a moment.

It was another coffee shop date. It rained all evening. I was tempted to cancel. He suggested coming to my area, I said I would come to his(in case I ran into anyone I knew or he tried to follow me home). He was four minutes late and his cologne arrived before he did. He had short dark hair, olive skin, big brown eyes and a copious amount of hair product; I imagined that if I ran my hands through it, I could then lotion my body and wax a car. He wore jeans with some weird wash and one of his fanciest t-shirts.

As soon as he opened his mouth I knew it would go nowhere. We talked about his business, Greece and how it has the best beaches, people, music, etc... I love my Greek homies and appreciate Greek culture. What I don't appreciate is turdbaskets who toot their own horns excessively. He said that he's always wanted to date a black girl. I smiled faintly(hiding my disdain and the urge to stab him in his eye). I asked him if he would bring one home. He said that most likely he's going to marry a Greek or European girl. Thanks for your honesty, but why are you wasting my blooclawt time? He asked me if I like Greek guys. I said no.

It ended soon after. I think the ban will be reinforced.

No comments:

Post a Comment