Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Five dates in one week...

How do I follow a post like Josh's? His post has inspired me to work harder on my journey. You should know by now that I am a consummate procrastinator... so I'm on a tight schedule and my injury doesn't make things any easier. I'm off work for a bit, so I have a lot of free time. I'm working on a couple of things that I have been putting off, but also I will attempt a giant feat...five dates in one week! To some(Stephanie) this may seem like nothing. Remember, this is coming from a girl who went on two dates in 2009.

As I told you, I joined E Harmony. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle this situation. A couple of men have requested communication, but I can't see what they look like( I would have to pay in order to see their pictures and we all know that's not happening). Perhaps I should dash my shallow ways and go into it blind?
What if I have a great rapport with someone online, we meet and he looks like Quasimodo? This could make things very interesting...What the hell! I'm going to do it! Quasimodo, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment