Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 18, 2010

ZIE LIST #1

SMOKE A CIGAR

I never had any desire to smoke one. I hate the smell. I know its something so simple and I could have done it at home, but I envisioned myself in a tropical setting. I had a somewhat freshly rolled Domincan cigar. When I tried it, I thought I would choke(I don't smoke...anything). Surprisingly, I was a natural. The  guy at the store told me I looked like a pro(I'm not sure what kind pro he meant). I purchased a few but I don't really want them. Anyone want some Domincan cigars?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're a beauty! I think this is my first time seeing your face. Gorgeous.

    *farting and burping to take out some of the sap from this post*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my good gracious! Thank-you( even with the burping and farting).

    ReplyDelete