Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 29, 2010

12 week weigh-in

Tonight marked 12 weeks at Booty Camp fitness. I joined to lose weight and increase my cardiovascular endurance. My cardio has vastly improved—the weight has been a bit of a struggle for me(as always). I have been exercising but my diet has not been the cleanest. I should examine why I self-sabotage. Anywhoo, here are my stats:

Arms: -1
Chest: -4.2
Waist: -3.5
Hips: -3.1
Butt: -3.5
Upper thigh(L): -3.9
Upper thigh(R): -3.0

That is a total of 22.2 inches! I could have and should have worked harder but I am happy with the progress. Slow and steady...I always looked forward to sweating it out with Lisa at boot camp twice a week and I will not disappoint her or you guys (for those who care).

Also, I promised a reader/friend that I would no longer refer to myself as a "fatty" or "gordita". I meant no harm to others by using these terms. My sense of humour tends to be self-deprecating at times. This isn't necessarily how I view myself . Sometimes I just get frustrated and it's easier to make light of the situation. I will now use the terms "Rubenesque" or "zaftig" when referring to my girth.

2 comments:

  1. I love you more and more everyday Miss. Pepperpot!
    The lost inches matter big time eh..
    Remember muscle weighs more than fat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you! That is amazing progress! Keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete