Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A letter from a friend

Hello my lovely Rhodesia...

I miss you dearly and every time I have something worth while to share with you I have to write it more that say it..

SO I read your post re: your measurements and I think you HAVE made progress! I'm proud of you for that.. I know how tough it can be. I know when I put my mind to it an really concentrate I get into shape in NO time! Then I get lazy because I see results and/or something happens that throws me off track.
However, this is your goal and this is your life. You have the force to do something about your situation. I can only give you advice but in the end it's ourselves that make a difference. SO with that said I have a book and some suggestions to give you that you must take into consideration if you want to make changes...

THE BOOK: DR. Joshi's Holistic Detox Diet.. I swear by that book dude. I found it at Chapters for about $15 and it has solid advice and it's a great start to kicking off the pounds. Last summer I did it for a month it was tough the first week and you HAVE to say NO to some dinners out and really stay focused.. I lost 5-6 kilos... I would of lost more if I was busting ass at the gym also.. LEMON WATER is your best friend: Get organic lemons, wash the outsides and cut them up into wedges.. Shove them wedges into a 1.5 litre water bottle and such that mother like it's your job! All damn day.. If flushes your blood, cleans your liver and brightens your skin (among other wonderful benefits)..

TEAS: Green/ Tisane and Neetle wood (I believe it's called) The Neetle wood tea breaks down fat deposits and flushes out toxins.. I read the book "You are what you eat" by Dr. Gillian McKeith

http://www.gillianmckeith.info/gillianmckeithbooks/books-yawye.php

Great book! So good I bought it 3 times as gifts... My hairdresser now has it and I'm gonna roll her for it, chick has had it for friggen 2 years! Come on!

Ok and also your fixation with bacon (meateaterism- yes it's a new word just pulled it outta my ass ) is doing you more harm than good... Every time you bust your ass at boot camp, think of the reverse effects you are causing while putting it all back.. SALT and FAT is all that is really.. Back to square one really.. We all indulge, god knows I do it to as long as you acknowledge the fact that your fucking yourself directly.. I stopped eating red meat/ pork years ago(BOO!!!!) and dropped 15 pounds when I did magically.. I'm not saying to stop BUT realize that it's hindering your hard work..

Sardines, maybe you scoff at them as peasant food but amazing properties lie in those little fish.
Mash them up with lentils, chickpeas, olive oil with lemon juice and magic!
Tuna, yummy but a no no.. Too many toxins absorbed by them and then passed to you.
Salmon, yummy time, steamed with veggies and sexiness..

 I could write for hours on this topic... Dude just move your ass to Chapters and Get Dr Joshi's book and start yourself off right!! I wanted to mail you my copy but it will take to long.. Italian customs my take it for terrorist information!! "WHAT no prosciutto???!?!? Che CAZZO!, put that shit book in the garbage!"


Love you girl and want the best for you always!!!! PS: Where is my package? I keep rolling up on my doorman for it..
Baci Stephanie


You Are What You Eat - Gillian McKeith
http://www.gillianmckeith.info/

Thanks Step! Detox here I come. Be prepared for some angry posts people.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Stephanie, this is amazing. I've been trying to eat healthy and drink more water but its been hard. I'll definately buy that book:)
    Sara Araya

    ReplyDelete