Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

#23 become a roti master

I won't cross it off because it was my first real lesson.When I can make them unaided, then I will say that I am a roti master. My mother was kind enough give me a lesson. She tends to be secretive about her skills. She tried to teach me once a long time ago and got a little frustrated with my snail pace. What can I say? I'm a little thick and it takes me a while to grasp certain things. I was going to share the recipe with you but she put the kibosh on that. During the lesson a tried to take notes but she told me to stop wasting her blasted time and to get the show on the road. HAHA! I think I did pretty good....

1 comment:

  1. You are killing me here at work.
    That looks delicious- and I am so hungry.
    I only ate fruit for breakfast for fear of popping out of my dress, but I would 100% eat that entire pile if it happened to find its way to be sitting in front of me.
    YUM!

    ReplyDelete