Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love?

You may be wondering why at almost 30 years old, I have never been in love? I don't have a simple answer. I am not a simple girl. I'm quite odd and I am very selective with whom I share my neuroses. I have never really gotten along with men. Throughout school, the majority of my tormentors were males; I have only been in physical fights with males(I gave a couple boys a good thrashing). My closest friends have always been women or gay men. I have an innate distrust of most men.

How do I change this? I need some friendship balls in my life. I'm on the hunt for a male friend. Someone who I don't want to kick in the nut sack or put anti-freeze in their drink or squeeze their nipples until they bleed. What is the antonym of misogyny? Ah, found it! Misandry.

No comments:

Post a Comment