Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 9, 2010

POF

This message was sent to my friend "Zahara's" plenty of fish account. She told me about it, so I logged into her account, sent him my thoughts and then blocked him. Sorry Zahara...they may delete your account.

wanker5:Hello There: Quick personality poll:
1)Red or white?
2)Italian or French food?
3)Movie or picnic?
4)Campfire or hotel?
5)Spit or swallow?

Rhodesia(posing as Zahara):
1)Which one is more flammable?
2)Whichever one would more easily disguise the arsenic that I would lace your food with.
3)Picnic in a secluded area.
4)So I could roast you on that campfire
5)Then I would spit on your charred corpse.
 
Go F**k yourself you misogynist douche!
 
 
Sorry. It was just one of those days. Sometimes it ain't pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment