Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Cleanse

So my dear friend Stephanie encouraged (persecuted) me do to a cleanse. Its 21 days, but she feels the need to push it to thirty. We are doing it together even though she lives in Italy(which wont stop her my busting my freakin' balls). There is no pork (blasphemy!), no alcohol (good thing I fit it all in this weekend) and no to a whole slew of other things, but yes to a new cleaner life. Wow that was cheesy!

There is no room for cheating, since I will have her and many others on my case. I spent most of the day curled up in a ball due to cyclical issues. My meals for the day consisted of two cheese sandwiches and a tub of Haagen-Dazs pralines& cream ice cream. I figured I may as well fit in all the junk I can before my penance begins. Way too much dairy. Lets just say I fumigated this room and it smells like possum died inside of me.


My cleanse starts now.

2 comments:

  1. You have no clue.. The major part of my writing this weekend consisted of writing out THE PLAN and making a book which is going to be sent to you in the mail this week.. Right now I have a glass of carrot juice, a banana, water and a cleansing tea seeping in the office kitchen.. I swear, if I sense (from across the pond) a slight feeling you are cheating I'm gonna call you up guy.. You have no clue how serious this is gonna be! You wrote 1 month.. it's actually gonna be for 6 weeks.. Ending on Oct 6th... Yup long time dude.. But when you see this "even" hotter girl emerging you will stretch it to 6 weeks.. I'm gonna throw in a colonic... However I'm not doing it alone.. I was telling one of my new victims about the detox and he mentioned that he's never done one however interested... Hi, our first date is gonna be a colonic together!!! AHHHAHAH he suggested it.. Lets see if this goes down.... Let I remind you that there will be no cheating, no slip ups, no buts, no "but they invited me for Galbi"... Enjoy the ride my love..

    NOTE TO ALL FRIENDS IN THE KNOW... WATCH HER EVERY MOVE!
    Please and thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you Agent M! That comment makes me want to keep it going. Merci.

    ReplyDelete