Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

TransAtlantic dating post— Zie list

Stephanie(the fascist that is making me do the cleanse) has had her fair share of troubles in the on-line dating scene in Milano. She felt it necessary to post a list of do's and don'ts. I have a feeling the idiots will still come.

I have left this space clear for some time now and feel the need to fill it. There are too many men that think they can conduct themselves in a manner that is below par. I don't want trash contacting me.. I am respectful and expect the same. So here are some rules to check yourself on... Rules for contacting me and things to know:
1) Don't be rude/ racist or ignorant. I don't have time for men with no education or class.
2) Don't expect that I give you every detail of me in chat and when I don't, you get angry and act like a spoiled child and run to your mother crying..
3) If you live at home with your parents, don't bother contacting me(unless you are taking care of them) .. I'm looking for a man not a boy.
4) Know that I'm not going to be your mother
5) If you act in a manner unacceptable, I'll block you.
6) You have to have travelled outside of Italia and have knowledge of culture and/or be willing to learn.
7) Don't assume every black person comes from Africa.. Can we pick up a map and study please?
8) Don't promise what you can't deliver, who likes a Quaquaraqua? "Means a all talk no action person" Don't ask me to go for a drink in St. Tropez...
9) I don't want to be called a Princess or Queen. I wash my own dishes and clean my own floors..
10) If you cannot handle an independent woman.
11) If you are married.. I cannot express anymore how horrible you are to be searching up meetic for women to screw. Don't contact me!
12) Read my profile-- I don't want a smoker as my man--While you are killing yourself you wanna kill me too? Save me the death..
13) No Playboys or Mammone. "Mammone-- Mamma's boy"
14) If you live far, understand that I ain't taking a train for 7 hours to come and see you.. Be realistic..
15) I am not nor do I look like Beyonce, Naomi, Michelle Obama or that chick from the A Bronx Tale.. I look like me..
16) No I'm not going to make caffe latte coloured babies with you, so don't ask.. *All examples of the garbage that I have had to read and listen to...

2 comments:

  1. Magically enough, today alone 6 new messages from men praising me and claiming to be "that" man.. Please Luigi, Marco and Giuseppe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. After posting that message mail box has been flooded.. Men praising me and others who still don't read.. Then today I got this response..

    1) I graduated twice
    2) I'd prefer to listen details directly by your voice
    3) I've been liveng alone for years
    4) Looking for a woman. I've already a mother.
    5) You will find out
    6) Due to my job I spend a few days every month in a different country. I lived 3 years abroad
    7) I met some black people outside africa
    8) I usually promise less than I do
    9) How can you be a princess if you are not able to clean floors..?
    10) Hande with care it's the segret
    11) I'm not married. I'm not crying for an old love
    12) I gave up
    13) If you have many women you don't actually have none
    14) I live in Milan
    15) Who's Naomi?
    16)Isn't it a bit early to talk about?

    And finally this is my rule:
    1) You must have the brain reflected by your announcement.

    Lets see....

    ReplyDelete