Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Date#7

Codename:Average Joe
Canadian:(Caucasian)
Occupation:Marketing
Age:27

It was other coffee shop date. Before you roll your eyes and tell me that I need to take ownership and tell them where I want to go—it was my idea. I had archery class and didn't want to miss it for what I knew would be a dismal date. I suggested it only because I knew it would be swift and I could go on my merry way.

He had a non-descript personality and looks. He was about 5'8, brown hair, green eyes, average build. He said that he liked "exotic" women. Really? I looked at him and envisioned myself picking up my bow, knocking my arrow and then releasing in between his third eye. He said that he usually dates Asian girls but wanted to switch it up...How lucky for me. It lasted 30mins and then I told him I had to go to archery class and he laughed (which is a common reaction when I tell people). I don't think he'll be calling. Oh well.

I am trying not to lose faith. Its only been 7 dates. Only 23 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment