Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, May 21, 2010

Dates

I was supposed to go on a date last night and I cancelled. I didn't feel like going. I know I have only been on 3 and I really need to get the ball rolling. I find most men trivial, banal or they simply just don't understand me.  I have been a little mean to the men who have been messaging the past couple days. Here is an example:

Greco: Hey are you still babysitting? Can I call you now?
Rhodesia: I gave you my number almost two weeks ago. Your privliges are now revoked.

zeus78:cute face...lol...i'm not a douche. Do you have a hot bod to go with that dazzling smile?

Rhodesia: No, I don't.

bashment:If beauty were time, you'd be an eternity
Rhodesia: That's brilliant. Do you mind if I use it?

I promise you people I will get these 30 dates done. Summer is fast approaching and I'm just gonna bang 'em out, one after another. Sometimes I am a fickle creature and I get in moods where it's better for all parties involved that I don't go on dates. One thing you can count on is that I will always be truthful about what I have or haven't done.

No comments:

Post a Comment