Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Words I like

You may notice that I like to use certain words frequently, especially these:

  • virginal
  • nubile
  • supple
  • depraved
  • lewd
  • lascivious
  • rubenesque
  • portly
  • rotund
Some other words that I love :

Defenestration: The act of throwing someone or something out of a window( I have wanted to do this sometime now. Maybe if someone pisses me off during one of my cyclical mood swings, it may just happen)

Crapulous: Excess drinking/eating or suffering from excess(something I enjoy)

Wanton: This word has several meanings.I like to use it as an adjective and meaning sexually lawless and unrestrained (what I long to be)

Cad:an ill-bred man, esp. one who behaves in a dishonorable or irresponsible way toward women(the kind of men I attract).

Facetious:amusing,humourous, not meant to be taken seriously(how some people may view me)

I'm no word smith, but I am thoroughly enjoy writing again. It's been a very cathartic experience. It's like getting a colonic and watching years of filth that have lined the walls of your life being washed away.

No comments:

Post a Comment