Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

This is why I have not been on any dates

bigwad:start pumping you when i pull your wet pantties off
Rhodesia: Excuse me?
bigwad:pull them down slow with my teeth
bigwad:can i be the one to make you wet
bigwad:you look very tasty
bigwad:i will use my tounge

Holy crapshoots. I am running out of patience. I was messaging back and forth with a guy from POF and it seemed somewhat promising. We exchanged numbers. He was a tad stalker-ish. The first day he called 4 times while I was at work!! He called me Saturday night and asked what I was up to. I told him I was out with a friend. He wanted to know what time I would be finished with my friend and if he could come over afterwards. Scusi? Pardon? What kind of putana do you think I am? I told him no and a couple minutes after ending the call I sent him a text saying that we were looking for very different things. I wished him luck and asked him not to contact me again. Someone is going to get a shank in their ribs pretty fuckin soon. Can't deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment