Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Conversation with my brother on bbm #3

My brother sends me a picture of a bird perched on his front lawn. My friend Zahara says we are not normal.

Me: What kind of bird is that?

Bro: A hawk, I think. I watched it catch prey(a smaller bird) and devour it

Me: Liar. You dressed up a f**kin loon. Def not a hawk

Bro: HAHA! If you saw the wingspan you would know. A loon has a beak like a hawk fooclawt

Me: That ain't no hawk. It looks too dainty

Bro: Then it was an eagle! Don't you dare call an eagle dainty!

Me: If that's an eagle, I'm the bloodclawt queen of England. I saw a raven the other day. Now that's a bird. Dark and ominous like me

Bro: A raven is nearly as common as a seagull. So by extension you are common

Me: Scusi? I don't think so"Quoth the raven, `Nevermore". Edgar Allen Poe wrote a beautiful poem about a raven. Its a rare beauty, like me. I am anything but common

Bro: I liken a raven to bad omens. So I guess it is rare in that sense

Me: Misunderstood like me. Someone must be the bearer of bad news. If I were a bird, I would be a raven and I would peck the shit out of doves and blue jays.

Bro: Bahahahaha. Wow, you sure are rare...rarely decent

Me: Touché. Maybe I'll be a raven for Halloween

Bro: I would like to see that

Me: What if I just wear a black cape and some feathers, hover over people and tell them they are going to die?

1 comment:

  1. Zahara has a point...but I wouldn't read a "normal" chicks blog...

    Poe reference was niiiiiice.

    ReplyDelete