Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, October 22, 2010

Trying not to get discouraged

With every date I go on, the light inside my teflon encased heart, dims just a little bit more. I ask myself questions like:Is it me? What am I doing wrong? Is my virginal beauty too much for them to handle? I know, it's lunacy to even ask those questions. I just simply have to believe that he's out there. I try not to judge these men, that I go on dates with. They are, after all on the same quest— to find a match. What if there is no match for me?

1 comment:

  1. There is a match for you girl.. You just have to stop stressing over it.
    Think that "I'm gonna hang out with this dude and expect nothing".
    When that is in your head instead of stressing over the point, another universe opens up... Plus your dating in Canada. Men are spoiled for choice! They can have Japanese one night and Trini the next..
    Moving from Canada was the best thing that ever happened to my dating life.. From 1 date in maybe 8 months to 4 in one week! WTF GTA??!

    ReplyDelete