Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

I shall return to you in the night

Swine passed my lips this weekend. A friend and I dined at a restaurant I had been to before. I recalled that their pulled pork appetizer was orgasmic. She didn't want to order it and lead me into temptation. I insisted. When the sweet, shredded piglet arrived at the table, it was as if a light shone upon her and angels sang in blissful harmony. I spread her onto a crispy wanton chip and took in her awesome beauty for a moment.  She entered my mouth— with no protest. My mandible clenched down upon her, molars masticated, taste buds rose, I swallowed. Bliss.

 I must tell you that I drank absinthe before dinner. This could have impaired my judgement( I usually have poor judgement anyway). I also shared a bottle of wine with my friend during dinner...I also had a couple of drinks when I went out dancing, later that evening. I came home very inebriated. I don't drink often.When I do, I tend to make up for lost time. Since the cleanse, I have noticed that my usual inexhaustible tolerance level has diminished. I became ill and watched little piglet swirl away as I flushed her(and all of my stomach's contents) down the toilet. We were reunited for a brief moment, sweet morsel.

3 comments:

  1. YA I punched the douchey button..
    I like the part when you became ill though.
    I vomited a little in my mouth.
    Does this consist with the rules of a Haiku?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. All of it. Especially that you swallow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pinstep- I knew you would be on my nutsack as soon as you read this. It does not qualify as a Haiku.

    Scarlett-Thanks and only on special occasions

    ReplyDelete