Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Conversation with my brother on bbm

Bro: Can you take me to my appointment tomorrow?
Me: Busy slaying orcs...but I'll squeeze you in
Bro: I hate to interupt a good orc slaying
Me: How would you rate my writing skills: amazing, superb or moderately amazing?
Bro: Haha...how does amazingly crass sound?
Me:Scusi? Crass is not an appropriate word. Edgy, irreverent perhaps.
Bro: Okay. What about amazingly sardonic?
Me: I can deal with that
Bro:Perhaps even serendipitous. Btw, I hate that word
Me:You used it
Bro: I find it incredibly glib and pretentious at the same time
Me: Aside from content, how would you rate my style?What?Glib?
Bro:Not your writing, the word I used
Me: Wanker....Ohhhhh!
Bro: Foolclot
Me:whoopsies!
Bro: Your writing is a mixture of post impressionist and liberalism
Me: I liking very much!!Gonna go drop a deuce
Bro:WTF!!TMI!!
Me: WDD, SND
Bro: Don't know those ones????
Me: wanker doodle doo, Squat and drop
Bro:Wow. UNACCEPTABLE

1 comment: