Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What I am looking for

For some reason, it took me a long time to create this list. Beyond my normal procrastination, I found it extremely difficult to scribe the essence of what I want in a man. Part of the difficulty lies in the fact that I am not where I want to be in my life. So, how can I ask for these things in a potential mate? Well... I'm gonna do it anyway! Here is it:

Attractive-To me at least. He doesn't have to be conventionally good-looking but I must find him sexually appealing.(I know it shouldn't be first on the list)

Intelligent-He doesn't have to have a PHD or be formally educated but he must be knowledgeable(and smarter than me).

Good taste-He should know how to dress himself, have good taste in music, food, art,etc

Financially stable-I'm not, but he should be. I KID(not really)

Emotionally available-A guy that has played the field enough and knows that I'm the best piglet in the barn. He's not scared of commitment and doesn't conjure up silly excuses of why he can't be in a relationship.

Giving-I consider myself to be a giving person. I expect the same in return. If I find myself always making concessions and accommodating the others needs, it can't work.

Piquant-Means "of an interestingly provocative or lively character". He must be a little quirky or off centre. I need someone who can understand my off-colour jokes and phallic art.

Calm-I don't like men telling me what to do especially in a hostile tone. I feel like hot-tempered men are more likely to hit a woman. If someone(especially a man) yells in my face, it will end in two ways—I will sit there and ignore you(thinking of ways to maim you) or I will attack you.

Worldly-Someone well-travelled or at least has the desire to travel and see the world(beyond all-inclusive vacations). This may not be important to others but for me, I think its high on the list. I find that men who have no desire to travel are ridged in their views, taste in food and are not open-minded.


That's all I can think of...L HELP! What am I missing?

2 comments:

  1. I think you got it covered?? Or maybe some characteristic traits like; patient, reliable, loyal, outgoing, open minded, rational, someone who is keen on being on time (bc we all know you're never late!). How about having nun chuck and fist pumping skills?! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fixed it! I wasn't able to post a comment before, maybe it was my connection. Let's see if this works...

    ReplyDelete