Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Stephania(detox fascist) says...

This will take a lot of effort on the participants part, plus those around you and no cheating not even once.
I've bought the book and his other one 3 times that's how much I believe in it. You will get results so you must stick to the TOP TEN DETOX RULES which I will list for you and my 2 cents ;) :


1) No red meat-- Growing up Jamaican forces this upon you
"WHY YUH NA WAN EAT DI OX TAIL???!!!"

2) No dairy produce-- So rice, soya and Almond milk for you missy, say bye to the cow-- It's not taught that calcium comes from so many other fruits and vegetables

3) No fruit - except bananas-- it's for the first 21-30 days how long you plan to do it for..

4) No wheat, Gluten, Yeast -- Rice cakes "gluten free" pasta and bread but gluten free!! Brown rice yes!!!

5) No Alcohol - That's clear- no getting crunked - order a bottle of water at the club or restaurant-- people will think you are a recovering alcoholic as I often get mistaken for-- No I don't drink, beat it!

6) No biscuits, cakes, doughnuts etc -- That's CLEAR!! Nothing of the sort! Get rid of the ones in your house. Temptation will try to be your friend for the 1st week SO better to save yourself the agony

7) No jams, spreads - except honey --- Honey is magic, buy a good brand and use it wisely

8) No coffee, decaffinated coffee or tea-- Except herbal teas -- SO buy green tea and NO black teas

9) No SUGAR, Chocolate or sweets-- You will get creative on this.. I blend ripe bananas in soya milk and drink that in the morning for breakfast and it's like my "dessert".. Keep in mind I live in Italia and here breakfast is all sweet stuff so on the way to work I "SMELL" all this stuff being baked and it doesn't even phase me at all, once you are in control of your body you will be laughing!

10) No artificial produced flavourings: tomato ketchup, vinegar, mustard etc..--- SO no ratid "1000 island" salad dressing or anything creamy killing off the goodness of your salad (I remember my Aunty Birdy murdering her salad with that all my life)


Another rule which he doesn't put on the list-- clearly nothing fried, NO VEGETABLE OIL *****ONLY OLIVE OIL*****

You will loose cellulite, weight, your skin will glow, your eyes will be brighter..
Roll up at chapters and get the book, it's around 8-11 dollars if I'm right... ENJOY THE RIDE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment