Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Date#11

Codename:Turtleface
Nationality:Canadian(Jamaican descent)
Occupation:Sales

Forgive me, because I am in the midst of a cyclical mood swing. I went for a drink(water and cranberry juice) at a big chain pub. This happened after my meditation class when I was all serene and shit. He was 12mins late. He was about 5'10, dark skin, low cut hair and a box like head. He wore a sweater with a corduroy jacket over it. When I didn't order alcohol he asked me if I was a recovering alcoholic. I told him about the cleanse, he seemed to lose interest in that topic pretty quickly. He's really into sports. I hate sports. He said he likes "thick" girls. That's great cause you'll never smash these cakes. He said that he just got out of a two year relationship and isn't looking for anything serious. Not my problem. It lasted an hour and I said I had to get up early.

To be honest with you I really didn't care and I think it showed. I'm starting to realize that maybe these dates suck because of me....no scratch that, they suck because I have been picking the wrong candidates. I'm just bitter and annoyed right now. Piss off.

2 comments:

  1. wish you were in the same city with me... i'd drag you down to the beach where we'd watch the clouds spin sandcastles in the sky. xL

    ReplyDelete