Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Looking for dates

I know I procrastinate. I know I should have finished at least half of the dates by now. When they were pounding down my door, I could have cared less. Now that I want to get them done and out of the way, its proving difficult. A friend's boyfriend said that I am in such a rush that I may skip over a great guy. I need to stop viewing this as a mission and enjoy the journey; My cynical nature and the twats that I have come across thus far, make that task quite arduous.

I accepted this task of going on 30 dates with hesitation. It wasn't my idea, but I agreed to it. Before this little experiment I  didn't date much. My friend Z thought it would be a great way for me to get out of my shell. Its helped a little bit. With each date I discover what I'm not looking for. When I go out I try and flirt, but for me it feels forced and unnatural. I will try harder. Only 19 more to go. I need some divine intervention....I KID!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment