Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yeah what she said...

I met L while travelling with my dear friend E in Hungary a couple years ago. We were staying at a hostel in Budapest, when I spotted this gorgeous Aussie and knew we would be friends. We spent one of the most unforgettable days together; Tour of Budapest, thermal spring bathhouse(where I got molested by a middle-aged Hungarian woman who felt it necessary to massage my substantial buttocks), Vivaldi's Requiem at the Budapest Opera house(with one of the most beautiful frescoes on the ceiling) and an amazing dinner afterwards. She is one of the most articulate people I have come across. While reading her facebook status', I frequently pull up my dictionary. She wrote this comment under one of my dating posts:


Gorgeous Rhodesia, have you created a values list with behavioral dimensions of what you're looking for...? It may help to formulate a selection criteria that helps distinguish between seemingly superficial personal idiosyncrasies of potentially aligned mates... From markers characterizing deeper, darker, absolute-no's, what might be entirely intolerable! xx L

I am working on that list right now. This should be entertaining...

1 comment:

  1. Oh god my language is utterly frightful when i type without thinking! Fellow writers would chastise such prolix for tawdry obfuscation and "recondite theorizing"!! you & miss E were an absolute gift from the stars that week three years ago ... xL

    ReplyDelete