Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

DATE# 3

Codename:Cakes
Nationality:Canadian(caucasian)
Occupation:Funeral business
Age:40


We met at a big chain coffee shop( can't a girl get a f***in dinner). I realize now that this coffee shop business is a tatic used by men who date frequently and don't want to spend the money or time involved with taking someone out to dinner. I totally get it. If it goes horribly wrong, all you have lost is $2 and you're out of there by the time your piping hot beverage is done...which is pretty much what happened. I think immediately I  knew there was nothing. I am sure he felt the same. We chatted about work,travel, the business of death. In total it lasted about 50mins. We shook hands and said goodbye. I have to start choosing better candidates. Only 27 more to go...

2 comments:

  1. You would be a pimp (like me) if you were in Italia dude.. I scared the last date I went on, on Sunday.. He was cute but a little shy. I made him laugh till tears came to his eyes and I'd asked him if he ever travelled alone and he said "no" that he was afraid. He asked me the same question and I said all the time :S.. (The woman is never allowed to have bigger balls especially in Italia!)
    Funeral dude??! Mar- better candidates are in order. If I could ship some over to you I would! Eff I owe you emails!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only... I think we would have a pimp showdown and I would give you a run for your euro.

    ReplyDelete