Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Likes and dislikes

Yeah... I got nothing for now and people are bitchin' at me because I haven't written for a couple days. Do you really just want me to pull shit out of my ass? I can't come up with brilliant material everyday! So... I decided to write a list of things that I like/dislike. Here it is:

LIKES 
  
- smoked salmon and gravlax
-cheese
-pork(in all forms)
-meat in general
-fresh mint tea
-mojitos
-making up dance moves that defy space and time
-dancing all night until my eyebrows are gone and I don't even care
-feeling like a hairless cat
-golden apple, guinep, granadilla, clementines, grapes, watermelon, peaches,blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, gooseberries
-swedish meatballs w/ lingonberries
-carribean food
-tapas
-eating real pizza and pasta in Italy
-eating gelato twice a day in Italy
-alcohol(in moderate amounts)
-looking virginal
-finding clothing that makes me look virginal
-wearing perfume that smells virginal
-having a good hair,face and clothing day where people tell me I look virginal
-finding shoes that fit my platypus size 10 feet
-eating foreign food in a foreign land
-making out with foreign boys in a foreign land
-skinny boys who look like they need to be fed
-boys who look like they grew up on a farm and need to be defiled
-trying new things
-watching a friends face when they open one of my cards
-reading a book or watching a movie that makes me think differently
-sucking on lemons
-making someone smile
-making someone laugh until they wet their pants
-going to the airport knowing that in a few hours I will be somewhere new
-getting into hijinks in a foreign land
-having a great meal with the perfect surrondings and company
-taking a really good pooper
-roasted nuts(except peanuts)
-elephants(african), leopards, lions, impalas, kinkajous, chimpanzees, giraffes, panthers
-going on safari
-beautiful sunsets
-picnics
-atheism
-secular humanism
-kindness
-compassion
-cynacism
-oxymorons
-lollipops
-chocolate
-tamarind
-spicy mango candies
-farting in public,walking away and watching someone walk into the waft I just left behind
(I KID)

DISLIKES

-sardines(peasant fish)
-liver
-camel toe
-hairy muffs
-hairy men
-men with laser scultped facial hair
-putanas with jizz lips
-putanas with collagen in their lips
-when caucasian people are as dark as I am(it's creepy, stop tanning)
-when people tell me that I can never look virginal
-PEANUTS AND PEANUT BUTTER
-reese's pieces
-peanutbutter soup
-American cheese(the peasant of all cheeses)
-when people travel and complain that things aren't like back home
-when people travel and are unwilling to try local food
-cantelope and honeydew( I find them to be the most bland and unimaginative fruits)
-people who spit, dig in their ears and pick their nose in public
-men who tell me what to do
-misogynists
-women who have no female friends(there is usually a good reason)
-people who are ignorant and don't care to learn
-peacocks,pigeons and sea gulls, hyenas, vultures, wildebeest, ducks, loons, cats
-black pudding and haggis
-people who fart in public and let me walk into their waft


                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment