Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

POF questionnaire

So... I cancelled my date yesterday. I'm sorry. I didn't feel like going. I had to cut my toenails and work on other things. I just wasn't feeling it. So here's something to tide you over. This is a first. I have never been sent a questionnaire. So many questions, without question marks. I am tempted to send my snarky answers to him, but I will be nice and just share them with you.Yes, I am having one of my cyclical mood swings.


Hello Rhodesia what's up how are you I have read your profile and I think you are vary interesting and I would like to know more about you only if it's okay with well I hope to hear from you soon okay bell


1.what are your Hopes and aspirations
To marry an old, rich man who is about to die and estranged from his family or tying a man to a radiator and leaving him there for two hours.

2.what are your Hobbies/interests in general
Making greeting cards with fake pubic hair, farting in public, looking virginal, eating smoked salmon, eating melted chocolate and smearing it on my face.

3.what is your favorite Music
Asford&Simpson and Hall&Oates

4.what are your Dreams
They usually involve someone smearing chocolate and pork fat on me.

5.do you have any siblings
One that I know of.

6.what is your favorite Romance novel
The one where your mother gets a pearl necklace. F**k off. Do I look like I read romance novels?

7.were do you like to Travel
"were" do I like to travel? To a land "where" people can write a proper sentence.

8.what is your favorite Vacation place?
Narnia

9.what is your favorite Movies
What is my favourite movies? For fuck sakes.

10.what is your favorite Restaurant
Any restaurant that serves pork.

11.what is your favorite t.v shows
Glee, True Blood.

12.what is your favorite foods
Curry& Roti, anything with smoked salmon, roasted pork, saganaki...too many things.

13.what is your favorite ice cream
Pistachio gelato.

14.what is your favorite color
Right now...forest green

15.what is your favorite thing to do on a first date
Tie a guy to a radiator and leave him there for two hours, while I get a sandwich and then splash him with ice water. I KID!

16.do you like sports
About as much as I like getting a pap smear..so no I don't like sports.

17.do you like cats
NO.

18.what do you like on guys
What does this question even mean? What are you refering to?


19.what do you look for in a guy
I'm going to be serious here. Someone with a kind heart, great sense of humour(and gets mine), likes to travel, smart, generous(and I don't mean financially, but that would be nice), open-minded but structured,wants children(but doesn't have any), someone who like to massage cankles and doesn't mind jiggly bits.

20.do you have tattoos
No.

21.what is your favorite animal
Kinkajou

22.what are your real eye colour
Obsidian.

23.what is your background
Guyanese.

24.do you like to cuddle
If I could secretly make little cuts on your body and then squirt lemon juice and salt into them, then yes I would like to cuddle. I KID!


25.would you like to talk on msn or would you like to text
No gracias.

3 comments:

  1. All I can say is you are effing hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci. Not many people get my warped sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one killed me.. For the love of my cotton socks!
    "7.were do you like to Travel
    "were" do I like to travel? To a land "where" people can write a proper sentence."

    ReplyDelete