Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

POF+PMS=NOT GOOD

Subjectline: I heard that black women...

Ottboy:Love having their feet massaged after a long and hectic day?
Did I hear correctly? :)
Holy mother of Mary, Santa Maria, mother f**ckin' sheep shit! Really? Why do I get these freaks? I just want to go on some dates, with some normal f**kin' people! Is that too much to ask? Some of you may think there is nothing wrong with his message-that's fine. As soon as I saw the subject line, I wondered what heap of flaming shit is going to be in my inbox today. He starts off with preconceived notions about black women. What woman doesn't like to get a foot massage at the end of a long day? If he was good looking, I would ignore his absurdity and use him as a human toe-nail clipper. Now piss off!

No comments:

Post a Comment