Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

VERITAS

  • Once, when I was 4, I took a pooper in my mother's rose bush. I told her it was a dog. She didn't believe me and I got a spanking.
  • I sucked my fingers(index and middle finger) until I was 7 years old. My mother tried putting pepper sauce and aloe to curb my dirty habit. Didn't work. I stopped when I was good and ready.
  • Everyday after school I would run home,  put a pink t-shirt on my head ( pretending it was my hair) and run downstairs and watch Gem and the holograms. Truly outrageous!!
  • As a frusted teenage virgin, I had aspirations of becoming a phone sex operator or professional video hoe.
  • Sometimes I run away from cats. I feel like they are trying to lure me into their dark, spinster world.

1 comment:

  1. I used to put a blanket on my head and walk around asking people "do you like my long luxurious tresses?"

    And I used to daydream about being in Playboy.

    I still do both those things occasionally.

    ReplyDelete