Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 1, 2010

POF

I have been on this crap site a lot trolling for dates. I do not message them.They message me. It's already a leap for me to join on-line dating, so there is no freakin' way I am going to be the first to initiate contact. Now, remember a few days ago when I said I would respond to every guy that messaged me atleast once...I lied. It was exhausting and I felt like I was giving them false hope. If I don't reply, it means I am not interested.

butter5:I sent u a msg and u couldnt dignify it with a response, i'm not no ugly dude, i jus thought u were really looking for a genunine guy..

have a great day!
Wow! I could really feel the cynicsm behind his "have a great day". What he really means is I am a ignorant putana for not seeing what a spectacular guy he is. Suck it! If he knew the first thing about dignity, he would not have sent that message. I am looking for a genuine guy, just not you nimrod.

pleaseyou76:youre too good for this place. Would you date a white man?
So true. To the white dudes out there, don't ask me if I would date a white guy. Just don't. This is usually the type of guy who see's me as a fetish or he is insecure and likes to makes assumptions about what I would like. How about you message me and try to get to know me instead of asking me if I like the vanilla stick?

(I have been known to get my swirl on)

No comments:

Post a Comment