Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fatty disclosure

I had been messaging back and forth with a dude on POF. He seemed sane, moderately attractive and intelligent. I ended communication with him because he asked if I had a full-body shot(which means he suspects I am a fatty). I didn't reply to any of his messages after that. Perhaps I fear that he may find my Rubenesque figure unappealing and I would be irrevocably scarred by his cruel rejection. I'm not that sensitive, but it just turned me off. I keep thinking about changing my body type description on the site but I feel like I won't get as many messages. I want my demure and virginal beauty to win them over before they fall in love with my jiggly bits. Anywhoo, it won't be too long-I have a date on Thursday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so late..But I've ran across this problem many of times. But its really obvious when a girl is a "Fatty" u get nothing but face shots, but I think if you just let it be know it would be all good. Yea you wont be getting 10-15 messages..But thats life. I asked a girl for a full body shot...LOL..Never heard from her again either...I don't understand. Why wouldn't you expect a guy to ask that question?

    ReplyDelete