Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Readers

As you can tell from reading this blog, I am a bit neurotic and I need assurance that I am doing something good. I feel like no one reads this shite and at times, like it's pointless to write it and no one cares(that's usually when I am having one of my cyclical mood swings). I ran into someone yesterday who enthusiastically let me know that she loves reading my blog and she even has her boyfriend reading it too! I know there are a lot of you creepers out there—reading furtively, at your laptop, perhaps drinking tea and eating a smoked salmon sandwich. Even though you don't show your love, I still love...(well love is a strong word)  appreciate your readership. Please feel free to comment and be interactive. Like I said before, don't insult me or I will verbally lambaste you. I asked for a suggestion for #18 and I got nothing!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I faithfully read every post and am thoroughly enjoying your dating adventures. But I gots nothing for you for #18...the only thing that's coming to mind is for you to date a woman, but I don't know you like that to be suggesting such things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Everyone seems to enjoy my dating adventures(except me). I'll have to think about your suggestion for #18

    ReplyDelete
  3. Volunteer for something that warms your heart, something that involves some real time though... Habitat for humanity? Maybe something to do with the Haitian orphans? ps: I'm porbably your most loyal creeper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea SarBear. I will keep you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you love travelling so much you should consider doing a volunteer trip in a developing country - an absolutely amazing experience and an excuse to explore a new country and experience it firsthand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What was the name of the group you went with. Are they only in Latin America or are they based other places as well? Message me.

    ReplyDelete