Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Full disclosure

Should I disclose that I'm a fatty on a dating website? Under body type I selected "prefer not to say".  My profile picture is only of my face and I think many of these fools get stunned by it's inherent beauty ( I KID) and envision someone more svelte. I am by no means being self-deprecating, just realistic; I am actually quite vain but I feel like I am not projecting the truth.

I checked out the profile of guy who messaged me and under drug use he put "socially" . Does that mean that you do an 8 ball of coke with your douchey friends every weekend?  Or you smoke weed everyday? Either way, he wasn't good looking enough for me to care... But if he was honest enough to disclose that he does drugs, shouldn't I be brave enough to admit my rotundness? The problem is there isn't a description that I find fitting. I want something like this " Rubenesque mahogany hued Nubian goddess".  What do you think? Should I disclose?

1 comment: