Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

PMS + POF = NOT GOOD

Feeling supremely bitch-tackulous today(PMS). Not in the mood to post the other half of my list. Instead I will share another dollop of the douchiness that is Plenty of fish. I didn't check it for many days because I just don't have the patience. You know... it's like when you're all excited to get a gift from a friend but you know this person usually gives the most asinine gifts. So you brace yourself, but somewhere inside of you there is a glimmer of hope. You think 'this time it will be different'. It won't be.You slowly open your gift, and quelle surprise.......  it's a basket of excrement. A big ol' heaping pile of shite! Not even shite dressed up in a tuxedo or trying to disguise itself as something else....just shite...

If you are wondering if I have been out with any of these turdbombs, the answer is no. There have been plenty of guys that seem nice and somewhat normal, but I have no interest in. You know the deal, their screen names have been changed but my bitter, snarky retorts are the same.

 wize1:i am totally feelin your vibe
you seem like a real womans woman strong, no-nonesense, confident, classy but very seductively sexy i can tell from your pose in your pic ...i can also be wrong but i don't think so .. do tell.Drinks you like im guessing apple martini suits the image !!
 Right, right,right and right.....apple martini??? You had me until apple martini. That tells me you think that I am a putana with an acrylic french manicure, gloss that looks like someone jizzed on my mouth and a tramp stamp on my back. Beat it.

God123:Hi,I just moved here from the US and it is so hard
to meet some one. Would it be OK if I ask you
some thing? are you really looking for a good
man? because I'm really looking for a good
woman. She must know who God is. If she does
not know him, I can not know her.
Boy is he ever barking up the wrong tree.... For those who don't know me I am a atheist, humanist, infidel. I have a feeling if we were to go on a date he would try and throw holy water on me( I once had someone rub something on my wrists and tell me it was perfume, it was holy water and it did burn my skin a little) . So ... NO, you cannot know me.

marke3:You are the first black woman I have seen on here that is good looking,the
best on the site, so far....thank you for that. What is your background??
self-hating negro......that is all I am going to say about that........So much more I could say... but I won't.

D3e323:Soooo I just thought I would ask..."hypothetically speaking of course"...what the odds would be...you know "hypothetically speaking of course"...of a guy like me and a girl like you going out for a latte sometime...this is strickly "hypothetically speaking of course"...LOL ;-)
"hypothetically speaking" the answer would be ......wait for it......wait for it....NO. Get some balls. What the f#@k is with all these LOL's.

yeti34:i am 34 years old and i have been in toronto 9 monthes , i am form iran and i lived in gemnay 10 years i am looking for nice girls for relationship. sorry a bout my english .
I feel a little bad for mocking this one..... that was fleeting. I will totally excuse the English. There are many people who have English as a first language and have the same writing skills. Many of them have messaged me. He seems nice, but he looked a little like Chewbaca.