Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Date#4

I sincerely apologize that it has taken me so long to go on another date. I really despise going on them. For me, it is torture especially with the candidates that are presented to me. I was told that I am slacking by several people. I am a procrastinator and I am trying to get beyond this behaviour. I realize waiting until tomorrow hasn't gotten me anything yet. Here is date #4.


Codename: Numbers
Nationality:Jamaican-Canadian(Black)
Occupation:Accounting
Age:32

Another coffee shop date. ( You may wonder why I don't ask to go to a restaurant instead: I don't want to come across as high maintenance, a gold digger or a hungry heifer). He was on time, moderately attractive and polite. I think he shops at Pinstripe or Le Chateau for men. He had some serious razor bumps and a keloid. I think he may have noticed me staring at it. It was....uneventful. There was no chemistry. I think it lasted 40mins. He told me I looked different than my picture. That's code for "you look fatter and less attractive than your picture". I wanted to say" I never noticed that keloid in your picture, I wouldn't have wasted my time." I'm having a cyclical mood swing. I think I need to get over the attitude that I am doing this because I have to. Anywhoo, on to the next one...

1 comment:

  1. I know!!!!!!!! I am working on it. We could go on double dates. Where is my post?

    ReplyDelete