Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Frasier Fraternal Scwinns part 2


This will be me next week. I know you're thinking what kind of invalid doesn't know how to ride a bike at 29 years old. I assure you, there are others like me—hiding in the shadows. After I came out, others came to me privately and shared their shame. I will be the martyr. I will stand proud for us(you know who you are)! I hated the smugness of bike riders who would say " it's like riding a bike". Well I don't know how to ride a fuckin bike! Whenever someone would use that analogy, I would want to punch them in the face.

I refuse to spend money on knee pads and such but I need to protect myself. I think I may duct tape pillows around my knees and elbows. I am very accident prone, so this will make for good entertainment.

3 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you girl!!! I don't know how to swim and people bust my balls whenever they hear that... Ya ya one day I'll learn... But until then kudos to you on taking on #30 from Zie List!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I thought we were going to learn together!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Step! When I learn to swim perhaps I can teach you. Natasha, are you working tomorrow morning? Call me.

    ReplyDelete