Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Just as I suspected

So, I decided I would be a bit more truthful on my POF profile. I changed my profile picture to one with shorter hair(my weave is gone) and I also changed my body type. The options were "a few extra pounds" or BBW(which screams morbidly obese to me). I chose "a few extra pounds". Guess how many messages were in my inbox? Two paltry messages. I usually average about 10-15 a day.WTF. I knew fatty-disclosure would lead to less messages. Shallow bastards. Who am I kidding? I am a fatty but I don't date fatties. I like thin men. I like them to look a little hungry...perhaps even emaciated. I have fantasies of force feeding them(like they do to ducks to make foie gras). I know I am sick. 

UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

As I was writing this post, I checked my pof and I had a few messages. Two of those message were from cute guys. One ebony, one ivory. Hopefully they don't say anything stupid and we can get this show on the road!

2 comments:

  1. I started reading your blog a week or so ago and this morning finished it all.
    I wish there was more.
    But alas, I will just patiently wait for your next post.
    You are such a wordsmith and a lot of the things you say cause me to actually laugh out loud and/or remind me of myself (the respect and detail to grammar, most notably).

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWWW! Thank-you! I actually blushed and became a little excited in my pants when I read your comment. If you notice any spelling or grammatical errors please bring it to my attention. Writing is something I stopped doing for a long time. It feels good to write again. There will be some entertaining stuff coming up. Keep reading and spread the word!

    ReplyDelete