Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 3, 2010

sometimes when you're having a cyclical mood swing bad things happen

So last night I made an attempt to go to a free meditation class in Korea town. I sat in traffic for almost an hour. It was a torrential downpour. For some reason people loose all sense and forget how to drive. I saw three accidents on my way . I finally reached the area and parked hurriedly. I went to put money in the machine and that money disappeared and I had no ticket. I lost $5.This happened to me a few weeks ago and I got a parking ticket. I wasn't about to get another one, so I called the number on the parking machine and spoke to some wanker who promised that I would not get another one.

At this point it's 7:07— the class starts at 7pm and who wants to be late to a meditation class? I rush to find the place. I reach the address disheveled,soaked and not in a meditation mood only to discover it was a Korean tailor and not a Buddhist centre. I wondered if this place was like Shangri La and if I searched long and hard enough I could find this bliss on earth. Not bloody likely! I didn't find it. Soaked and annoyed I drove back and met my friend to watch Sex and the city 2. Another disappointment.

When I came home I looked at the address for the Buddhist centre and I had remembered it incorrectly...Whoopsies! My friends will not be surprised by this at all.

I had a date lined up tonight. He seemed to be somewhat promising and HE cancelled on me. WTF????? You don't cancel on me. I do all the cancelling! Perhaps I am putting bad energy out there in the universe. I must regroup and find myself in a better mood before anything else happens. Now piss off!

No comments:

Post a Comment