Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, June 5, 2010

VERITAS

I have secretly wanted to get my upper canines sharpened for a long time now. I think mine are naturally sharper than others I have seen(maybe I was a vampire in a past life, wait that doesn't make sense because vampires are immortal or maybe I died from sun exposure of a steak to the heart?). Sometimes I run my tongue along them thinking about how easy it would be to mascerate a steak(or a man) with my teeth. This is why I keep most of my thoughts to myself.

2 comments:

  1. I don't want to watch you eating Gal-bi with fangs MAR! Besides who chew their food with their front teeth? Try chewing in the front you will look like a mouse not a lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! You already hate watching me eat galbi can you imagine with fangs! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete