Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

And so it begins....

my journey to become a lady. I think at the end of this jaunt there should be some sort of ceremony where I get a crown, scepter and  named Dame/Lady/Princess of Putanaville. My royal duties would include showing women and young putanas who have lost their way into putanadom, how to become respectable ladies.

Each day I shall give myself a small challenge. Today, that challenge is that no swear words or derogatory comments shall pass my lips. I may think them, I just cannot utter them. My mother always said to me that swearing is for people who aren't intelligent enough to express themselves. I can express myself, I just choose to use expletives to do so. I promise to be forthright. If I fail, I will tell the truth. Wish me luck.

3 comments:

  1. dude...

    this is genius. what happens once you're intrepid journey comes to a close?? Does it move to 40?

    Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mar i think you should do stand up comedy to get over your shyness and make some extra cash. amature night at yuck yucks???????????? I'll be front row and no you cant jizz all over my face

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10-MA I hope at the end of this I get over all my fears, shyness and be the best MarlenaRosa I can be.

    Jen,the thought of doing stand-up makes me wanna shard my pants. You would have to push me on stage and instead of jizzing on your face I would projectile vomit in your face. I'll think about it.....

    ReplyDelete