Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

I had a dream...

that I was sun tanning on a beach in Rio de Janeiro. I had a young cabana boy catering to my every whim. I would say "João, come over here and put some oil on mama"( in my dream I was a crepey old cougar). João would proceed to oil me down in pork fat, until the smell of bacon permeated through every pore. The fragrance made me ravenous-incapacitated from a hard days work of laying on the beach, I decided to eat my finger, which tasted like bacon. But something amazing happened- my finger regenerated instantly! So my body became a never ending pork roast. I went into all the favela's and fed the poor. I became known as "la porchetta" around the world. I ended world hunger...well amongst those who eat pork. Brilliant dream. Yes, I know I am bonkers. My two weeks of veganism is coming to a close very shortly. I look forward to the day when meat may past my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment