Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

VERITAS

As a child I was bullied quite often. One of the things would soothe my soul (besides punching boys) was making a cheese sandwich. Oh, but this wasn't any ordinary cheese sandwich. It was truly special. I would take a slice of good ol' white wonderbread and put a slice of cheddar cheese in the middle. I would then proceed to squeeze the shit out of the bread and form it into a sphere. That little cheese filled doughy sphere was my way of releasing all my aggression.  Recently, I recollected this odd behaviour with fondness and decided to recreate my cheese ball. I was in the process of making plantain chips and stood in front of the hot oil wondering what my cheese ball would taste like fried.... It tasted like self-loathing, gluttony and heaven(if one exsisted). I know I am vile and I will never do it again.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that does sound heavenly (i know one exists) Even though u promised yourself you would never eat it again...is there anyway i can get you to make an exception?! PLEASE!

    Dawna xo

    ReplyDelete