Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

Dates

At the suggestion of one of my readers, I am seriously considering going out with one of the plenty of fish users. I am not really enthused about any of them, but in the interest of stepping out of my very small box, I shall consider it. On the short list:
-5'8 Irish ginger(never even considered going out with a ginger before-he slightly resembles a leprechaun. I wonder if we'll see a rainbow or he'll play the flute and little fairies will dance around me.)
-Dapper young brown guy(looks a little conservative, I think I may scare him)
-The guy who asked me if I was tubby(I messaged him back and told him I was a porker, he wants to go for a drink, and maybe try some of my back bacon)

Not sure yet. Need to mull it over.

1 comment:

  1. DO it DO it DO it!!!!! I have already however there is a ridiculous amount of choice over here in these woods.. So Sunday, Monday and I should be getting ready right now for this date at 8! I could very well be a pimp and get taken out ever damn day of the week however I can't keep up with all the stories as it is and pretending that I remembered something that another one has told me and saying to another "ah no you told me that remember??!!".. Go out do it! It makes for good reading Marlene!

    ReplyDelete