Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

ZIE LIST

DAY 4

It has been 4 days without meat or dairy. Forgive my absence, for I am in the foulest of moods. I was fine until today. I told someone that their legs looked tasty. I had several strange dreams last night. In the first dream, I cracked open an egg to find a perfectly cooked medium rare steak. In the second dream I was in Greece. I was wearing a light blue virginal dress, skipping along the cobblestone streets, when I happened upon a souvlaki vendor named Yiorgos. He told me that he had the best souvlaki the world had to offer. I advised him that I was a vegan and could not indulge in his street meat. He coaxed and cajoled me into to trying it and I finally gave in. Upon eating it, all the other souvlakis broke out into song. They followed me, skipping and laughing along the way, telling me that they can't wait to be eaten by such a regal woman. I relished in their adoration. I found a seat at the edge of a cliff and was about to commence eating all the glorious souvlaki, when they formed a coup and threw me off the cliff into a pile of dung. Mutiny I say! Yes, I have lost my mind.

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you my Mar Mar... Your wak-ass dreams are jokes non the less.. That's just withdrawal from the meat and dairy that has been clogging your senses.. Fight back damn-it!

    ReplyDelete