Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Exhale.......................

Mother fucker, cunt, bitch, douche, cocksucker, ho, putana, ahhhhhhh! My self-imposed 24hr hiatus from foul language is over!!!! I made it. The word puta..... almost came out of my mouth, but I swallowed it(an act that should be a familiar to you putanas out there).

It feels strange to write solely about myself and my neuroses . It's a bit narcisstic (but then again so am I). I just feel that there are so many blogs about fashion, gossip, food, beauty, etc. I needed to create something that doesn't fit in a box ( kind of like me, not only because I am weird but because of my rotundness. I physically wouldn't be able to fit in a box).  I know it's not fancy and high tech, but I'd like to think I make up for it entertainment. I really enjoy writing this blog but I feel like I am giving away too much funny for free. I am keeping my best material to myself for now. How do I get paid for this shite? How do I get free stuff? I am willing to promote things I don't giving a flying fuck about and I am willing to sell my soul and much more for the right price... I KID(not really).

My challenge today is to be nice to every, single person I come in contact with, no matter how douchey, self-righteous or annoying they are. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment