Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am a nice girl...really

For those readers who don't know me, reading this blog may give the impression that I am a wretched gargoyle of a woman who is cynical, miserable and lonely. I am far from it. I am a cheerful, agreeable, nubile, supple, tender-hearted, loyal and buxom young woman. My sense of humour is a bit dry and sometimes vulgar. Some of you may get it (the smart ones) and some of you may not (slow-witted).  I apprieciate all the feedback I have been getting from you all. I promise to keep you entertained. Stay tuned for the best karaoke video you have ever seen in your entire life!

1 comment:

  1. Underneath all the vulgarity there is a sweet and supple lady.. She is quite funny and enjoyable always.. We love having you around bitch! I effin love you girl...

    ReplyDelete