Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

POF

What you all love and have been waiting for... plenty of fish messages. They have been rather boring lately. I think I may change my profile, shake it up a bit. A reader suggested that I actually go out with one of these turdbombs and write about it. I will try but I need to find someone who isn't utterly repulsive, can write a proper sentence or doesn't look like a serial killer.


Timmy2( the subject line was Cute Face): Are you tubby?
Oh no! He knows. He sees past my exquisitely beautiful face. The sham is over. He knows that a girl with a hot body would display it prominently. I'm tired of hiding, I'm coming out as a fatty on POF....maybe tomorrow.

Dizzy2: I have never been with a black girl. Do you want to be my first?
I have never taken a big heaping shit on someone's face. Do you want to be my first? Jackass.

apoot:hi there,how you doing beautiful?how was your valentine's day?
Cold and bitter, just the way I like it. How is your S-curl and early ninties R&B poly blend suit?

Sundu78:I may not know anything about you, but there's one thing that i know and i am sure of is that
you are sexy. Lady believe me from what i am seeing in you i must say you are what every person in the world is searching for. I am douche what is the sweet ladys name.Do you made giving me the sexy
ladys contact so that i will call or txt to tell you how sweet you are.
I am not sweet. I am bitter, tart and acidic. I don't even have the energy to dissect this message. I wonder, does this kind of shite work on some girls? Wow.

4 comments:

  1. I have to say though... Canadians are dry when it comes to online dating.. Italians take the EFFIN prize on this one.. In one month I've accumulated 300 emails.. Thanks only to the inspiration of you MARLENE! I'm collecting and gonna write a book! To translate them all will not be a hard task, it's the beauty of Italian men and the way they beg for you to "throw them a bone" which is priceless.. So far gorgeous Police officer is postponing his date with me (he asked me damn-it) because he found out that I have a date on Sunday and Monday and doesn't want to be known as TUESDAY! Che cazzo Marco..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were supposed to give me five messages so I could do a transatlantic post on on-line dating? Dove sono?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cazzo ti mando quando ho un attimino!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahaah Your comment to Dizzy is priceless! laugh out Loud Hilarious! God I love you!

    Dawna

    ReplyDelete