Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

A first

Another example of the light and grace that POF brings into my life. I consider myself an open minded person. I try not be judgemental of others life-style choices... This is where I draw the line.

VINNY: hi was up ive not have a hot black lady love to have you you into it
I was a little confused, not only by the rudimentary English skills but also because his dreadful profile picture had an equally unattractive woman with him. I clicked on the profile, not out of interest but sheer curiousity. I nearly hurled when I read this :
im 31 she 26 looking 4 fun a lady or a couple im 5ft5 she 5ft3 both looking 4 a 3some or 4some her BOOBs are 38dd like to no more like to talk get back to me and herblack lady love to have you you into it
This is not how I imagined my first offer for a threesome would come to me. I envisioned an attractive, intelligent couple with sculpted bodies and fit minds wanting to spice up their love life with a little Chocolate Thunder. I did not envision people who look like school bus drivers and their main dietary staples are Kraft dinner and Maple Lodge deli meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment